CEO and President of Blueprint Medicines Corp ( 30-Year Financial , Insider Trades) Jeffrey W. Albers ( insider trades ) sold 20,000 shares of BPMC on 08/19/2019 at an average price of $81.73 a share. The total sale was $1.6 million.
Blueprint Medicines Corp is a biopharmaceutical company. It is focused on improving the lives of patients with diseases driven by abnormal kinase activation. Its drug candidates include avapritinib, BLU 554, BLU-782 and BLU-667. Blueprint Medicines Corp has a market cap of $3.9 billion; its shares were traded at around $79.49 with and P/S ratio of 78.17. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Blueprint Medicines Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO and President Jeffrey W. Albers sold 20,000 shares of BPMC stock on 08/19/2019 at the average price of $81.73. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.74% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- COO Kate Haviland sold 95 shares of BPMC stock on 08/19/2019 at the average price of $85. The price of the stock has decreased by 6.48% since.
- Principal Accounting Officer Ariel Hurley sold 415 shares of BPMC stock on 08/15/2019 at the average price of $84.02. The price of the stock has decreased by 5.39% since.
- Director Lonnel Coats sold 10,000 shares of BPMC stock on 08/15/2019 at the average price of $82.4. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.53% since.
For the complete insider trading history of BPMC, click here
.This article first appeared on
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with BPMC. Click here to check it out.
- BPMC 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of BPMC
- Peter Lynch Chart of BPMC