The Burger King breakfast menu is expanding with a collection of Maple Waffle Sandwiches.
Source: Savvapanf Photo / Shutterstock.com
The new Burger King breakfast menu for 2019 now includes three Maple Waffle Sandwiches . They are as follows.
- Sausage, Egg & Cheese Maple Waffle Sandwich — Sausage, eggs, and American cheese are layered between two waffle slices for a total of 680 calories.
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Maple Waffle Sandwich — Thick cut smoked bacon, eggs, and American cheese are layered between two waffle slices for 550 calories.
- Ham, Egg & Cheese Maple Waffle Sandwich — Thin sliced black forest ham, eggs, and American cheese are layered between two waffle slices for 550 calories.
- “Every time @BurgerKing I was expecting it to at least look like a waffle. At least it’s better than the taco.”
- “Lego my eggo burgwr king id rathr eat Mcdick cheese on a waffle then your poor attempt at breakfast sandwich.”
- “@BurgerKing are these waffles supposed to be burnt, hard discs?”
- “Waffle sandwiches? No thanks. Just please never get rid of your croissants.”
- “Burger King oughta be ashamed of that maple waffle sandwich.”
- “@BurgerKing what kind of waffle is this!!!? This things dryer than a dryer sheet.”
So maybe Restaurant Brands International’s (NYSE: QSR ) Burger King doesn’t quite have this waffle thing figured out just yet. Here’s hoping it gets better as employees adjust to the new breakfast menu items.
More From InvestorPlace
- 2 Toxic Pot Stocks You Should Avoid
- 10 Cheap Dividend Stocks to Load Up On
- The 10 Biggest Losers from Q2 Earnings
- 5 Dependable Dividend Stocks to Buy
As of this writing, William White did not hold a position in any of the aforementioned securities.
The post Burger King Breakfast Menu 2019: BK Launches 3 New Maple Waffle Sandwiches appeared first on InvestorPlace .