OpenMarketCap – alternative cryptocurrency rating list, which shows data without wash trading (investors sell and buy the same financial instruments to create trading activity), indicates that real trading volumes of all cryptocurrencies are lower by more than 10 times. The same daily trading volume of XRP , as calculated by OMC, is 93% lower than CMC demonstrates. If such volume expansion concerns the third largest cryptocurrency, then what about the rest?
The bad news came for investors in Ripple, since one of the largest Japanese banks, Resona, decided to abandon the xCurrent payment service. It was one of 3 banks working on an app with SBI Holdings and Ripple over Money Tap. This news had no particular effect on the XRP dynamics.
While various companies are struggling to obtain licenses, there is a high probability that the last players with “unbalanced mentality” will come out from the crypto market. The crypto-winter really ended, however, as always during spring, the air temperature can sink below zero for a short time, and Bitcoin still can decline to $4,200 or lower if some negative background appears during the correction. For long-term investors, this won’t be a problem, while others will hurry to the exit, which finally will open the way to BTC growth in the future.
This article was written by FxPro
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Crude Oil Price Forecast – Crude oil markets continue to find support underneath
- E-mini Dow Jones Industrial Average (YM) Futures Technical Analysis – Into the Close, Strengthens Over 26444, Weakens Under 26401
- Gold Price Futures (GC) Technical Analysis – Increasing Downside Momentum Could Drive Market into $1268.90
- Forex Daily Recap – Poor UK Unemployment Data Weighed Down The Cable
- Gold Prices Prediction -Gold Tumbles Through Support and Headed Lower
- Green is the New Black