- NEO gained 0.11% on Thursday, following a 2.39% fall on Wednesday, to end the day at $18.02.
- A bullish early morning saw NEO come within range of the first major resistance level at $18.48, with an intraday high $18.46 before reversing.
- Late in the day, an intraday low $17.93 saw NEO steer clear of the first major support level at $17.59.
- NEO continued to fall well short of the 23.6% FIB Retracement Level of $33 to leave the extended bearish trend intact.
NEO Price Support
NEO gained just 0.11% on Thursday, following Wednesday’s 2.39% slide, to end the day at $18.02.
Tracking the broader cryptomarket, NEO moved through to an early morning intraday high $18.46, coming within reach of the day’s first major resistance level at $18.48 before hitting reverse.
While sliding back from the morning high, NEO was able to hold on to $18 levels until a late in the day sell-off that saw NEO fall to an intraday low $17.93 before moving back through to $18 levels by the day’s end, NEO managing to steer clear of the first major support level at $17.59.
The moves through the day left the extended bearish trend formed at late April’s swing hi $94.65 firmly intact, with NEO continuing to fall short of the 23.6% FIB Retracement Level of $33, with the crypto bulls needing a run at the 38.2% FIB Retracement Level of $45 to support the formation of a bearish trend reversal.
At the time of writing, NEO was down 0.77% to $17.87, with NEO pulling back from a start of a day morning high $18.19 to a morning low $17.78 before steadying, the day’s first major resistance level left untested, while calling on support at the first major support level at $17.813.
For the day ahead, a move back through to $18 levels and the morning high $18.19 would bring the first major resistance level at $18.34 and the second major resistance level at $18.3433 into play, though a move through $18.14 would be needed by late morning to support a 2 nd half of a day rebound for NEO to recover the morning losses and beginning eyeing the day’s key resistance levels.
Failure to move back through to $18 levels could see NEO take a hit later in the day, a pullback through the first major support level at $17.813 and morning low $17.78 bringing the second major support level at $17.61 into play, with bearish sentiment continuing to pin back NEO and the broader market ahead of the weekend.
Looking at the Technical Indicators
Major Support Level: $17.81
Major Resistance Level: $18.34
Fib 23.6% Retracement Level: $33
Fib 38% Retracement Level: $45
Fib 62% Retracement Level: $64
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- GBP/USD Daily Price Forecast – GBP/USD Bounces As Dollar Wanes
- Gold Price Futures (GC) Technical Analysis – October 5, 2018 Forecast
- EUR/USD Price Forecast – Euro rallies above round figure early on Thursday
- Silver Price Forecast – Silver markets show resiliency on Thursday
- Crude Oil Price Forecast – crude oil markets pulled back on Thursday to find value hunters
- Crude Oil Price Update – Trade Through $74.30 Shifted Momentum to Downside