New York, NY, based Investment company
Rivulet Capital, Llc
) buys Instructure Inc, sells Ball Corp, Dollar Tree Inc, InterXion Holding NV, Cinemark Holdings Inc during the 3-months ended 2019Q2, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Rivulet Capital, Llc. As of 2019Q2, Rivulet Capital, Llc owns 9 stocks with a total value of $957 million. These are the details of the buys and sells.
- New Purchases: INST,
- Added Positions: EVTC,
- Reduced Positions: BLL, DLTR, INXN, EQIX,
- Sold Out: CNK,
For the details of RIVULET CAPITAL, LLC's stock buys and sells,
go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/rivulet+capital%2C+llc/current-portfolio/portfolio
These are the top 5 holdings of RIVULET CAPITAL, LLC
- Sealed Air Corp (SEE) - 4,442,416 shares, 19.85% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 0.94%
- Equinix Inc (EQIX) - 362,582 shares, 19.10% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 15.5%
- Crown Holdings Inc (CCK) - 2,536,417 shares, 16.19% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 0.31%
- Dollar Tree Inc (DLTR) - 1,354,235 shares, 15.19% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 23.96%
- TE Connectivity Ltd (TEL) - 866,350 shares, 8.67% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 0.94%
New Purchase: Instructure Inc (INST)
Rivulet Capital, Llc initiated holding in Instructure Inc. The purchase prices were between $39.29 and $48.46, with an estimated average price of $43.26. The stock is now traded at around $43.23. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 1.34%. The holding were 302,172 shares as of .
Sold Out: Cinemark Holdings Inc (CNK)
Rivulet Capital, Llc sold out a holding in Cinemark Holdings Inc. The sale prices were between $35.23 and $42.39, with an estimated average price of $39.5.
Here is the complete portfolio of RIVULET CAPITAL, LLC . Also check out:
1. RIVULET CAPITAL, LLC's Undervalued Stocks
2. RIVULET CAPITAL, LLC's Top Growth Companies , and
3. RIVULET CAPITAL, LLC's High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that RIVULET CAPITAL, LLC keeps buying This article first appeared on GuruFocus .
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Signs with INST. Click here to check it out.
- INST 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of INST
- Peter Lynch Chart of INST