Silver markets initially pulled back during the trading session on Tuesday, reaching towards the $14.30 level before bouncing as we did on Monday as well. The candle stick is grinding its way higher, and I think we are trying to put a bit of a short-term bottom in the market, and I think that it could set up a nice buying opportunity if you are cautious. I recognize that the market will probably continue to see plenty of value hunting on these dips, but if we broke down below the $14.30 level, I think at that point were probably looking at a test of the $14.25 level, and then possibly the $14 level. Remember, silver is highly sensitive to the US dollar and tends to move in opposite directions. At this point, it looks as if we are forming a bit of a double bottom, so I would anticipate buying on the dips should continue to work.
The EUR/USD pair is the easiest way to track the value of the US dollar, as it is the majority of the US Dollar Index anyway. Pay attention to that currency pair, it should lead the way for silver going forward. Ultimately, I think that we will probably see a move towards the $14.60 level, and then possibly even the $14.75 level over the longer-term. This is a market that is highly volatile though, so keep that in mind and keep your position size relatively small.
SILVER Video 10.10.18
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Global Stocks Steady as Markets Take Pause in the Decline. Dollar Gave Up Part of Recent Growth
- Natural Gas Price Forecast – natural gas markets find it exhaust and above
- Bitcoin – Are the Bulls Over Optimistic about the SEC and Bitcoin ETFs?
- EUR/USD Mid-Session Technical Analysis for October 10, 2018
- Learn It Live – 5 Ways Swing Traders Should Use Multiple Time Frame Analysis
- Stellar’s Lumen Technical Analysis – Support Levels in Play – 10/10/18