Talking Cars 195: Electric Crossovers From Fisker and Tesla
Consumer Reports has no financial relationship with advertisers on this site.
Main theme: We focus on new electric SUVs, including Tesla’s recent announcement of the Model Y and the promise of an upcoming Fisker SUV. Our panelists weigh in on how consumer desire for longer EV ranges and lower prices are driving new product offerings.
Driven this week: 2019 Hyundai Kona EV
Tesla News, BMW 3 Series
, episode 194
• Volvo Top Speeds, Cadillac XT4 , episode 193
• The New Ford Ranger, Fate of CR Test Cars , episode 192
• 2019 Autos Spotlight , episode 191
• Cars That Broke Our Hearts , episode 190
Have a Question?
We’d love to include it in a future show. Click here to upload your video questions to our Dropbox folder. Please send high-definition (1920x1080) MP4 video files with high-quality audio. Or send an iMessage question to our TalkingCars@icloud.com account.
More from Consumer Reports:
Top pick tires for 2016
Best used cars for $25,000 and less
7 best mattresses for couples
- How much does appreciation for a model name drive buying decisions?
- What’s the best way to adjust the driving position?
- What are the best replacement tires for a sporty Infiniti?
- Is a local dealership always better than one you have to travel a longer distance to visit?
Consumer Reports is an independent, nonprofit organization that works side by side with consumers to create a fairer, safer, and healthier world. CR does not endorse products or services, and does not accept advertising. Copyright © 2019, Consumer Reports, Inc.