The following factors are likely to influence Malaysian palm oil futures and other vegetable oil
* Malaysian palm oil futures edged down on Wednesday, their first decline in three days,
tracking weaker related oils and due to slowing export demand.
* U.S. soybean futures fell 1.9 percent on Wednesday, dropping below $10 a bushel for the first
time since April 4, on renewed fears about a trade dispute chilling demand from China, the
world's top buyer of the oilseed.
* Oil prices gained on Wednesday, shaking off the effects of a strengthening dollar, after an
inventory report showed U.S. crude and gasoline stocks fell more than expected.
* The U.S. dollar rallied further to a five-month high on Wednesday, supported by relatively
robust U.S. economic data in recent days, while Italy's borrowing costs jumped and its stocks
slid on concerns linked to economic plans from the country's potential coalition government.
> ADM, Bunge say they can navigate U.S.-China trade tensions
> EU concerned about 'collateral damage' from U.S.-China spat - commissioner
> France allows Total's La Mede refinery to partly run on palm oil
> POLL-U.S. sanctions on Iran to boost prices, keep oil at $70/bbl
> Brazil land costs hurt soy expansion as focus shifts to yields
> Cargo surveyor AmSpec releases Malaysia's May 1-20 palm oil export data on May 21.
> Cargo surveyor SGS releases Malaysia's May 1-20 palm oil export data on May 21.
* For a table on Malaysian physical palm oil prices, including refined oil, Reuters Terminal
users can double click on or type.
* To view freight rates from Peninsula Malaysia/Sumatra to China, India, Pakistan and
Rotterdam, please key in and press enter, or double click between the brackets.
* Reuters Terminal users can see cash and futures edible oil prices by double clicking on
the codes in the brackets: To go to the next page in the same chain, hit F12. To go back, hit
Palm, soy and crude oil prices at 0036 GMT
Contract Month Last Change Low High Volume
MY PALM OIL JUN8 0 +0.00 0 0 0
MY PALM OIL JUL8 0 +0.00 0 0 0
MY PALM OIL AUG8 0 +0.00 0 0 0
CHINA PALM OLEIN SEP8 5044 -18.00 5040 5076 82228
CHINA SOYOIL SEP8 5726 -16.00 5722 5750 102878
CBOT SOY OIL JUL8 30.61 +0.02 30.61 30.68 841
INDIA PALM OIL MAY8 649.20 -8.80 647.60 657 1202
INDIA SOYOIL MAY8 750.1 -4.70 750.1 753.5 11060
NYMEX CRUDE JUN8 71.64 +0.15 71.49 71.86 13117
Palm oil prices in Malaysian ringgit per tonne
CBOT soy oil in U.S. cents per pound
Dalian soy oil and RBD palm olein in Chinese yuan per tonne
India soy oil in Indian rupee per 10 kg
Crude in U.S. dollars per barrel
Vegetable oils --
Malaysian palm oil exports --
CBOT soyoil futures --
CBOT soybean futures --
Indian solvent --
Weekly Indian vegetable oils --
Dalian Commodity Exchange --
Dalian soyoil futures --
Dalian refined palm oil futures --
Zhengzhou rapeseed oil --
European edible oil prices/trades --
(Reporting by KL newsroom)