• In a new Instagram video , Dr. Pimple Popper lets a woman pop a large cyst, which she then replays in slow motion.
• The cyst results in a large amount of sebum, an oily substance that helps lubricate the hair, skin, and nails.
• Cysts form for a variety of reasons, often when glands, ducts, or pores become clogged with oil and dead skin cells.
In her latest Instagram video , Dr. Pimple Popper gives one super fan the best surprise she can ask for: letting her step in to squeeze a large cyst for herself. In the brief clip, Dr. Pimple Popper —aka, dermatologist and TLC host Dr. Sandra Lee, MD—takes care of the usual incision, then applies some gauze to the sides before inviting the woman to step in. "Oh my god, this is the best day ever," she gushes.
Worth noting is that, as many of the commenters point out, the anonymous woman isn't wearing any gloves, which leads many people to speculate about the level of hygiene in this procedure. (For our part, we'll just go ahead and assume those pieces of gauze—not to mention Dr. Lee herself—are doing their job.)
This is immediately followed by a just-in-case-you-missed it, slo-mo replay of the juicy extraction. As Dr. Lee puts it in the post's caption, "Not trying to slow down your roll into the weekend, but thought you’d enjoy THIS kind of slo mo."
Watch the clip here:
Season three of Dr. Pimple Popper will return to TLC later this year.
You Might Also Like
- This Workout Torches Fat in Under 10 Minutes
- How to Cool Down After Your Hardest Workouts
- What Is The Lectin-Free Diet?